Guidelines and Overview
Indian Oil (Mauritius) Ltd encourages clients to provide feedback about their experiences of its range of services provided. This helps us to improve our services, so that we may better serve all our Clients.
How does Complaint Box works?
- Click on the "Complaint Box' menu item of our website
- Type your full name
- Type a valid email address (Remeber, this email address should be a valid since IOML may use it for further correspondences.
- Type a valid phone number
- Type the subject of your complaint(s)
- Type in your complaints (Unlimited no. of words)
- Attach your complaint file (Attachment may be used in case you have more detailed complaints to submit to us, the following file formats are allowed: .DOC .TXT .JPG .RTF .PDF)
- Type in the exact numbers as shown, this is called a CAPCHA we use this technology to prevent spams
- Click the "Send" button.
- If everything ok your complaints will be sent to our support desk and from there our support personnel shall get in touch with you.
Any complaint post will be published at the discretion of the www.ioml.mu. We reserve the right to delete any complaint post that we receive.
Complaint Post Guidelines
- Nothing derogatory, demeaning, racist, or sexist.
- No spam
- All post are anonymous
Complaint Box Policies
The use of ioml.mu's Complaint Box service is subject to our terms and conditions.
Our policies and terms of agreement may change at anytime without notice and it is your responsibility to check our Policies as set periodically for any changes.
IOML's webpage(s) you just visited are protected by the applicable laws in the Republic of Mauritius.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
We take privacy very seriously and respect your right to privacy. Our privacy policies are to the scope of our visitors.
IOML's complaint box service does not distribute or sell any information from our visitors. We may track non-personal/sensitive information on your visits including where you entered our site and IP address for analytics purposes.
How to use ioml.mu's Complaint Box Service?
The Complaint Box service is a medium provided to the public at large to post their complaints
IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd
Mer Rouge, Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius.
Tel: (230) 217 2710, (230) 217 2714
Fax: (230) 2175500